Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Project 52 Wk 39

"grow"

I spotted this sunflower field on a friends facebook page this week, so of course I made it my mission to hunt it down!  Thankfully it was at a local farm that is open to the public.  This is any photographers dream...

Did you happen to spy something that goes along with "growing" and being a toddler boy?  That's right, Jordan got his first black eye this week from tripping and falling into his train table.  I just know he is going to be the one to give me gray hair. :)  


Continue on to view a fantastic Wyoming photographer: Carrie Hyche, Wheatland, WY

6 comments:

  1. Laurie, gorgeous pics! Your boys are so cute, #3 and 4 pics really tugs at my heart:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a field of flowers...they almost look like wild bushes of flowers. while the ones with your boys are very cute...the last picture of the flowers at different heights - and that one in particular that's higher than all the rest - a great metaphor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Laurie! I love this location so much. Your boys are the sweetest. I love them holding hands. The up close shot of that sunflower is gorgeous as well. Great job on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all crazy beautiful Laurie! Seriously, week after week I'm seeing such an amazing step up from the week before and it's just awesome. Love each and every one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, I may just have to travel to see you so I can go to this field of flowers. Gorgeous. I love the vibrancy, details and exploration in this field. And again, the red hair just brings a huge smile on my face. I'll always love his hair. Both of your boys are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those tall ones looking out over the rest of the flowers. Like they are keeping watch. What a wonderful playground for the boys. Walking along the paths surrounded by bright beautiful flowers. It looks like a perfect outing.

    ReplyDelete