Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Quality Time!

Have you checked out my husbands latest post?  If not go to:  http://www.schultzeetime.com/  and find out at the very least what your love language and your husbands love language is...it will change your marriage!

Finding your love language is all about learning what makes you feel the most loved and then being able to convey that to your husband and vice versa.  I am one who values Quality Time with my husband and family SO much!  If I have a week where we don't ever get to sit down together and connect, where someone constantly has to be somewhere...it drives me CRAZY! 

This past week we were able to go on a date...our last date was before the holidays.  Last night we also went as a family to Coco Key Waterpark...much needed time away to do something different even if we only lasted an hour.  I like to be creative with our time because it means the most to me.  

So find out your love language!  It's fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I didn't realize you had your own blog!!! I haven't been on much lately, but I'm excited to read along!

    ReplyDelete