Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photography Assignment #1

I just recently found a photography website where they challenge you to one assignment a week based on a theme.   I decided it might be a fun challenge for me since I have been wanting to have a creative outlet, but  this first assignment has me frustrated.   Not only do I not really like the theme, I also have been frustrated with my photography skills.  So to help me feel not so frustrated I bought this book titled:  Canon Rebel for Dummies.  Well...I think I may need a simpler book than that.  Out of desperation I also bought myself a new lens figuring it must be the lens that is the issue.  I haven't received my lens yet to know, but I have a hunch it's not the lens either.  LOL, it all makes sense until I pick up the camera and start taking pictures.  Anyways, I guess this photography hobby is going to take some time.  


So...here is my attempt for this weeks theme.

The theme is:  MUSE





...yes aiming at Slater



                               Slater "Musing" over how his life came to this?


Stay Tuned

1 comment:

  1. Howie oftens wonders the same thing! Lookin' forward to seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete