Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Blog about Me!

Yikes...the only prego pic i've taken so far, this was at 30wks, i'm now 33wks...and counting!



That's Right... it's time I start blogging Schultz life from a female perspective.  While this blog will mostly be a bunch of random things that cross my mind, it hopefully will be somewhat entertaining and interesting too.   I don't know a lot of big words and i'm not very poetic either, though I wish I was.  I do journal all the time and find it very relaxing and fun.  So I thought...I got things to say, and since no one is forced to read my blog, I feel free to write whatever is on my mind.  I hope it doesn't get me into trouble!  :)  ...We will see.

3 comments:

  1. soooo excited!!! it's a good release for me! i love it too because i'm not a scrapbooker...this is my way of (online) scrapbooking! You look awesome girl! love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!!! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete