Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tales of a 20 month old

So far 20 months has been my favorite age...but I think I say that about every age Isaac is turning now.  I always say, "I wish I could birth a toddler!"  They are soooo much fun, and everyday are exploring and learning something new.  It is so exciting when Isaac says a new word to me or puts a phrase together for the first time, I LOVE THIS AGE!  In case you were wondering Isaac's first phrase was "I need changed, I pooped."  Typical boy.

Of course with saying new words comes new challenges like watching what we say.  Some words Isaac can't say correctly and end up sounding like curse words.  For example, "Shoot!" often sounds like a four letter word.  This is where parenting gets interesting and I've been learning a lot about myself as a parent from what habits Isaac is picking up from me.   I only hope and pray he picks up the good things as well.




Check out what Isaac is in to:








Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.  Proverbs 22:6

Yup, we are training our child to be a Rockstar! 



3 comments:

  1. Love it! Laurie...he's stinkin adorable! And bless you for saying you love the toddler age...can I send you Kerrington ;)? I love the aspect you're talking about but man it sure is challengeing when it comes to disciplining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is the video they will show on american idol when he wins.

    ReplyDelete