Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Take Me Away!

Ugh... January is such a drag.  Nothing exciting happens in January except for maybe one really good snow or something.  I dread every January because of the cold and gray skies, not to mention it is 31 days long!  I find myself always dreaming about summertime and vacation, which often leaves me even more depressed.  But on a brighter note,  it's in January that I really appreciate all the bright colors I painted our house like:  green, mermaid treasure blue, purple, & yellow.  Although since i'm stuck inside all day I often daydream about what colors I want to change my walls and all the household projects that need to be done.  Man I really sound like I need to get out!

So to cope with January I like to plan little fun adventures.  Like it is often the month Nick and I will take Isaac to the aquarium or children's museum, and Coco Key!  We haven't made it to one of those places yet this month...but after blogging about it i'm inspired to make it happen! LOL

I would like to know, how do you beat the wintertime blues?

                                (a pic from our honeymoon in Mexico, taken in June 2005)

4 comments:

  1. Lots of hot drinks.......and coffee dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my friends Lin and Carol over to make Valentines and have lunch together! Invite some friends and I will provide the Valentine stuff and they can each bring something for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i moved to florida, that kinda helped.

    ReplyDelete