Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project 52 Wk 13

"Pastel"

I am loving this weeks theme and for me I really wanted to accomplish a "pastel" look to my photos this week.  I think I accomplished that with my tulip photos. However it was much more difficult to accomplish this look with a person or animal in the photo as well.  I went out just trying to snap pics of these beautiful tulips when all the sudden this cat snuck up on me.  I think I was invading his space. :) 








Now check out "pastel" by:  Rachael Ice - Louisville, KY http://imagesbyrachael.com/blog/?p=451

6 comments:

  1. Love the tulip images, but the story wouldn't be complete with out the cat! Great composition and lines in those last two photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love that the cat was part of your story! Love the last two especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tulips! My favorite is the second of the flower and the third with the cat peeking through. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2, 3, and 6 are my favorites. Very pretty. Way to incorporate your kitty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous laurie! the colors are so soft and perfect, and make me really miss tulips, and the bouquets we would pick. the cat photos are great...gives them a real subject. you can't go wrong with a cat picture in my book :)

    ReplyDelete