Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Project 52 Wk 12

"Spring"


Here we go go go go on an adventure....(the cat in the hat theme song).  Come explore with us!
we had to stop for water
 
"what happened to this tree?"

boys will be boys

we made it to the overlook of the Ohio River
...and yes I was on this adventure too! :)


This weeks theme is sure to put you in a good mood! I love springtime, it always feels so refreshing and energizes me.  Be sure to check out the fabulous:  
Amy Grace, A Beautiful Life Photo, San Diego, CA http://abeautifullifephoto.com/blog

7 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love your lifestyle perspective on these spring photos. Looks like a great family day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos make me smile! Love the spring colors and light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day Laurie! They're all really good, I only wish I could see them bigger!! =) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect images for "Spring", Laurie! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Don't you just love all the green?!? Great series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely story of images! This is a GREAT family outing and display of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so sweet, pretty, personal and lovely. the glimpses of your family are fantastic, and the color and life you capture are great :)

    ReplyDelete