Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project 52 Wk 14

"Nature"


Some weeks are more difficult than others, I really didn't think I had anything great this week.  But after uploading them to my blog I am satisfied.  And I figured out how to make my pictures on my blog BIG! Yay! I love it!

One thing I love about this photography group is that we are located all over the US!  I'm excited for this weeks theme and seeing what "Nature" looks like in different parts of the country this time of year.  So next up we are heading to Wyoming with the lovely Carrie Hyche, Wheatland, WY - http://heartofthewest.blogspot.com/2012/04/52-wednesdays-week-14.html

8 comments:

  1. You should be satisfied. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, these are gorgeous. Love all the details of nature you've captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. laurie, these are stunning. this is the nature i grew up with...green and wet and fragile. each one is so lovely, but that first image with the flower in the hand is my FAVORITE. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the delicate flower in the first and then the stark contrast to the powerful tree trunk and roots. Very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, the first thing I noticed was the larger size of your photos! How enjoyable to view your lovely creations big, so way to go on figuring that out!!! Secondly, each photo this week is very lovely and such a treat to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love your BIG pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great nature shots - I love the tiny flower next to the water! And YAY for big pics!

    ReplyDelete