Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Project 52 Wk 16

"COLORFUL"

I love color! I always want my photos to be colorful and fun to look at.  This assignment came at the perfect time because this week I received the most amazing gift from a teen girl that I mentor.  We go out about once a month and talk about life, God, and always end up laughing a lot! I absolutely love this girl...and what a sweet and creative gift! 



I can't wait to see what  Pamela Joye - Salem, MA http://www.pamelajoye.com/fine-art/2012/52-week-16-colorful-fine-art-photography-okc/#more-1484  has in store for this week! Welcome to the group Pamela!

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful "colorful" post! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these last night and love them - crayons as paint - VERY fun and looks like it was a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love your focus on them as well as the awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the images are so wonderful. these are gorgeous. what a sweet and lovely gift to receive, and how serendipitous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a wonderfully creative gift. Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dd thinks this is sooo cool and wants to know if we can do it. :) This is beautiful. Love the scripture on your piece too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome! I love this idea - perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite post of the week!! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome this is and to feel appreciated at the same time. Very inspiring to hear of your role as her mentor. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete