Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project 52 Wk 9

"CLOSE UP"

I love these assignments...they make me think out of the box so much!  Do any Cincinnati friends recognize these lanterns?...



...they can be found at our local Chipotle!

Our attempt at getting "close up" to the moon.  Every night Isaac loves to find the moon.  A few nights ago we were coming home in the evening and as we were walking inside he stated excitedly, "Ohhh, it's a moonlit night!"  I love watching this little guys mind expand! :)

Next up in this very talented group is: Traca Miller - Stephenville, Texas - http://www.tracamillerphotographyblog.com/52-wednesdays-9fifty-two-close-up/

4 comments:

  1. I love that I see the moon first, then my attention is drawn to the little one on dad's shoulders! He's trying to get "close up", too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful and sweet glimpses into your family's life, laurie...you really get such an intimate and soft feeling looking at these. the light, the wonder, that glowing moon. i love that you shared something so personal. they are great. i can imagine that walk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I need to check the Chipotle by me for these lights! You've got me wondering. They are so mesmerized by these lights - you've captured their curious spirits so well. And the moon photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've captured the looks of wonder and inquisitiveness on the boy's faces. The moon image really makes me feel the mood of the photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete