Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Project 52 Wk 10

"GREEN"

I am loving the color assignments, there are so many different things you can do with the color "green." Green is springing up everywhere around here...dare I say spring is here?!!!   However, lately I have been challenging myself to capture "everyday" life moments.  Every now and then I look at my kids and think, "where has the time gone?"  While it is challenging at times having 2 small kids, I absolutely love this stage of life!  I need to try to freeze some of these moments so that I don't forget them...





I can't wait to see what Kate Bogot has come up with, she is a brilliant photographer, check her out at- Kate Bogot Photography Chicago Suburbs 

6 comments:

  1. Look at all the gorgeous green! Looks like he is having lots of fun. I feel the same need to freeze time with my kids. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the richness of these colors is beautiful...and that stunning, fierce, lovely head of hair against all the green, is like a treat for my eyes. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, how fun Laurie! I think you're doing a great job of capturing the moments. =) And look at the red hair against all that green! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. He is just darling!!!!! Love them all and the different perspectives you captured of him. I think my favorite is the last - the light, his expression and the composition. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red hair with all the green! Awesome memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is perfect for that hair, Laurie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete