Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Slightly obsessed

Yeah I know I'm more than slightly obsessed with my boys...but seriously I can't help it!  I have become "that" mom who is constantly posting pics of her kids, annoying some people but entertaining some people too!  Well the truth is I am really trying to get better at taking pics and who better to photograph than your own kids!

Confession:  I entered Jordan into a Gerber baby contest...I seriously think that he is the cutest baby out of all the photos, I mean his photo even looks like the gerber baby.  There is NO way we won't win.  haha :)

Here is the photo I entered:


Double Confession:  I sent the Isaac and Slater first year and second year video to the Ellen Show...of course I know she will air this as well, it's only a matter of time until she calls or has Jeanie knock on my door.  :)  ...maybe i'm becoming delusional, is that what comes after obsession? 



_________________________________________________________ 

Photography Assignment:  REFLECTION

"a reflection of his daddy"

...and just in case you are tired of looking at pics of my kids...Nick is in the picture :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment