Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Isaac & Jordan go West!

For the next 2 weeks I am camp Nurse at http://www.campkivu.com/!  My brother Luke works here and needed a nurse for a few weeks.   So, while I am doing the nursing thing Isaac and Jordan are here along with my parents just to hang out and have fun!  The camp is in beautiful Durango, Colorado (southwest corner of Colorado) and is nestled in the mountains.  I'm excited to have some new beautiful scenery to take some pics!  Here are some pics from our trip so far:

Isaac loved looking at the clouds and playing with the "door"(aka window)


we definitely had our "moments"


Isaac thinks he owns this place...he was made for the outdoors!


his favorite activity so far:  collecting rocks


our first morning in Colorado...we went for a walk, he woke up saying "Go Outside!"


I think he is thinking..."this is glorious!"


a river runs through camp...isaac calls the noise of the river a "waterfall."


it's beautiful out here!

Stay tuned for more of Isaac & Jordan go west!

No comments:

Post a Comment