Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

SchultzeeGirl Special

2 amazingly enertaining blogs all in 1 post...

Random
This is the part of my blog where I share a random thought I had today...wait for it....

I love turning on classical music while driving in the rain. 

...I know life changing isn't it?  Now do you think i'm slightly nerdy or really sophisticated for enjoying this? I think sophisticated. :)



Connie
This is the part of my blog where I share a great story about our sweet crazy neighbor...

This story occurred a few weeks ago while Nick was out mowing the lawn.  Connie walked by and the conversation went something like this:

Hi Nick
Hi Connie
I see you are mowing the lawn (she always states the obvious)
yup
Where did Laurie go this morning, I saw that she left in her car. (she is always asking where we go)
She went to work.
Ohhhh, who is watching the babies? 
both of our parents
O, well if you ever need help, i've watched kids before
ok, thanks! 

LOL...that's right dear Connie offered to babysit the kids!   One day I am going to get a picture of Connie...and no she will not be watching the kids for us anytime soon (though I think it is sweet that she offered). 

No comments:

Post a Comment