Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

"I have come so that you may have life, and have it to the full."    -Jesus-   (John 10:10)

I think Easter has become one of my favorite holidays to celebrate.  The meaning behind Easter is so significant and has given me so much hope and joy in my life.   What an awesome holiday to celebrate!  Hope you enjoyed yours, here is a glimpse of our weekend...




Butterfly Exhibit @ Krohn's Conservatory

                  
                                      Big Kid
Lil Kid


Jordan enjoying the butterflies

   
                    Grandma time

Grandpa and the boys







Easter Sunday



Not many pics taken on Easter Sunday...but we celebrated with both sets of our parents, needless to say it was a great time and our kids were definitely spoiled!  


Isaac spoiled by Grandma and Nana







                                                        

            

No comments:

Post a Comment