Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Photography: Fusion

I'm not sure how often I will get to post new photography assignments, but I'm going to try really hard to complete it every week.  It is so fun for me to be able to do something creative, especially when I have been cooped up inside so much recently.  I recently challenged my lil bro to do these assignments with me every week.  It is fun to see how he interprets the assignments, so I will try to post some of his as well.

This week the theme was: FUSION, and we were supposed to edit our photos with a free program that they provided.  So I thought I would provide you with my before edit and after edit photo.  It is AMAZING the difference!  I'm learning the secrets of photographers!

When I saw the theme I immediately thought this photo has to be colorful.

                                                       BEFORE EDIT:



AFTER EDIT:


Amazing the difference isn't it?  




1 comment: