Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Last Month

I'm in my last month of maternity leave.  It has surprised me so much by how much I LOVE being home with my kids.  I am one who doesn't love the newborn stage, but actually have been surprised by how much I am enjoying Jordan in this phase.  I feel like all of the sudden, God has changed my heart and has increased my desire to be a stay at home mom.  It feels really weird for me to say that because with Isaac it really didn't bother me that much to go back to work.  I think now that Isaac is getting older and the thought of him being ready for preschool by next year really freaks me out.  I don't want to miss a second with these boys.  I find myself really wanting to be there to discipline my child, to watch him expand his vocabulary every day, potty train, etc.  Isaac and I have really bonded over this maternity leave and it's been really fun and special for me to be able to be home for this amount of time.

So I am taking a small leap of faith and dropping more hours at work and praying that God would make it possible for me to eventually stay at home.


                                                              ISAAC


                                                             JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment