Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photography Assignment: WORDS

This week my photography assignment is: WORDS.   There are so many ways you can interpret this, but I wanted to try to think out of the box and do something different.  So I have been looking around town for some graffiti that is in a relatively "safe" place where I can take Isaac.  I found this graffiti actually a few minutes from where we live, it's an abandoned building and says "NO TRESPASSING" all over the place.  But I figured that "No Trespassing" doesn't really apply to amateur photographers and their 21 month old child.  So here is my rebel son:




I have a hard time just picking one picture to post.  :)

1 comment:

  1. You're one talented momma! The first one is my fav. And look at you, out and about like your NOT 37 weeks pregnant! Go Laurie!

    ReplyDelete