Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project 52 Wk 46

"RED"

I spy something with my little eyes and the color is...RED!  We love playing this game in our house, can you find the red in each photo?  My brothers are in town for thanksgiving and so we decided to go explore a  local museum.  As you can probably see, my boys have their uncles wrapped around their fingers.  

notice the red sign...typical uncle luke

our little "red" completely mesmerized 

we found the perfect spot for this weeks theme!


Don't stop here! You are in for a treat this week because up next is the fabulous:Elaine melko, Chicago IL

5 comments:

  1. That first one is perfect - and I laughed out loud at that sign! And as usual, your little redhead is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to do a double take on that first one - so interesting -- the way the lights fall on your boy is like twinkling lights. and i love that you featured the red of your boy's hair - hands on hands. that one sort of speaks to the magic this season holds for little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, I love these! We play I spy all the time at our house. Looks like you all had a great time. Enjoy Thanksgiving with your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, I love that incorporate your photography into everyday life. And so often it seems. I'm 100% envious. These are really, really lovely and fun too. The playfulness is evident and I can only imagine how much your boys are going to love looking back on these times and feel abundantly grateful for the gift you gave them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that first image! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete