Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Project 52 Wk 33

"Tree"

Back in the swing of things after a 3 wk hiatus, yikes I never meant  to let it go that long.  I am excited though to challenge myself again.  I have been wanting to attempt some silhouette pics and felt that this week was a great week to try.  I dragged my poor husband and kids all around town looking for a "tree" that would suffice.  Once we found the right tree my kids were not as excited about it as I was.  The first picture is them running for the playground just a few feet away.  



I do love the adventures we get into every week because of this photography project!  Continue on to the fabulous and inspiring photographer , Karen Porter - Austin TX Photographer - http://www.karenporterphotography.com/index.php/tree-52-wednesdays-33/

5 comments:

  1. what an interesting take....the outlines of little and tall against a setting sun. good to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. I love the second one. I can imagine your husband saying, "boys, stay here so mommy can take the photo and then we can play on the playground." The tones are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is whimsical and transcendent! Your husband must be a wonderful fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How breathtaking these are! I love the towering silhouette of the tree against the small stature of your children. And the fact that you can see the "take off" of the older one with foot in the air. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous...my favorite pictures of yours ever. these are BEAUTIFUL. hauntingly so.

    ReplyDelete