Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Project 52 Wk28

"ArT"


I was so excited about this weeks theme and all the possibilities "art" can be interpreted.  However, this week has been a little busy and so I am submitting an old photo.  I love this photo because this is actually an auto repair shop in our town.  It has so much country charm and yet it is located in the heart of the suburbs.


I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's "art" this week! Please visit the fabulous Carrie Hyche-Wheatland, WY
http://heartofthewest.blogspot.com/2012/07/52-wednesdays-week-28.html

7 comments:

  1. fantastic color study - the composition is striking - in particular the peeking out of the yellow car in the background. so much for the eye to see and a feeling of happiness - almost feel like a need a 'coke'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool photo! I'd definitely get my car fixed there!!! It looks like there should be an old man in bib overalls and a conductor hat smoking a pipe waiting for customers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage charm and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at all that amazing color! how beautiful and nostalgic Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing scene, laurie. such an interesting composition, it almost looks as if you set it up this way. the colors are incredibly rich and full of life, and the image itself takes us back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, I can imagine all the possibilities with this location. It's great and I love the colors and vintage charm. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome! It's like it comes straight out of the movie Cars. The colors and all of the memorabilia are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete