Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project 52 Wk 26

"Free"

Happy 4th of July!  I am so thankful to be living in a country where we have freedom, and even more grateful for all the men and women who have made our freedom possible.  The set of pictures I chose for this week represent to me what freedom feels like through my son's eyes.  I am so thankful to be living in a country where my kids are free to be kids.  I love watching this boy explore, there is such a sense of "freedom" and innocence in his play. 


Now you are in for a special treat, up next in the blog circle is: Pamela Joye - Salem, MA http://www.pamelajoye.com/fine-art/?p=2109

7 comments:

  1. ha! these are spunky funky cute - i get the sense that this one doesn't sit still for too long & that face is full of mischief - love the colors and the soft editing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that these are probably just as you saw him in real life. i feel like i am there. his expressions are total little boy freedom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorably cute and seems to be enjoying his freedom to the fullest. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is happy and free. Love childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these, Laurie! What a cutie he is! You captured his personality so well! Really wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the CUTEST Laurie!!! And so beautifully captured as well, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so playful and free! Childhood is truly that... perfect set!

    ReplyDelete