Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project 52 Wk 21

"memory"

I have such fond memories growing up of building forts in our basement/living room with my siblings.  We would find every blanket and chair in the entire house and try to build the biggest fort we could build.  Today it was stormy and rainy out, so it was the perfect opportunity to build a fort with my little guys.  We then turned out the lights, got our flashlights, and watched a storm roll in.     I had so much fun making a "memory" with my boys today.  


I'm so looking forward to seeing what amazing photos Marla has come up with this week.  Check her out:  Marla Misclevitz, Simply Splendid Images - Portland, OR Photographer

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These are amazing. I love the lighting and flashlight and their profiles in the shadows. That first one with the flare - incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that second one stole my heart - those little legs & feet, the longing wrapped around looking out the window...this one is a stolen moment. and on the fort making - i'm so happy someone shared this. it's one of those things that surfaced in my mind last week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to wait out the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love these! The lighting and silhouettes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. laurie, i think you tapped into so many peoples' memories with these. i love them. the black and white makes them feel so timeless. the soft light is gorgeous. i can really feel the whole scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You brought me not only to the memories you're creating, but also to my own. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete