Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Project 52 Wk 18

"HOME"



  My sister is getting married in Orlando this week and so we are staying with my family in a vacation home.  Here is a picture of my son sharing a sweet moment with his Great Grandpa.  These are the moments I will cherish forever, what a special and fun trip this has been.  Tomorrow we get to celebrate this little guys 3rd birthday in Disney World!   

Next up is the fabulous  Karen Porter, Austin TX Photographer - http://www.karenporterphotography.com/index.php/home-52-wednesdays-18/

3 comments:

  1. Wow...that's a genuine keepsake your son will appreciate forever. What a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh laurie, you melt me...this is so amazing and special. how many of us get to know a great grandpa? what a beautiful photo and memory...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This images speaks "home" to me. Enjoy your time together with the ones you love!

    ReplyDelete