Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project 52 Wk 1

Last year I took part in a photography group where you received a new "theme" every week and you had to interpret the theme, get creative and post a picture related to the theme.  This year I joined a new group!  It is with The Bloom Forum, a place where professional and hobbyist (like me) photographers can learn and develop their skills.  So, I am in a Project 52 group of all professional photographers!  I am so excited because there are around 20 photographers from all across the US in my group, you will get the opportunity to see how they interpret our assignments as well.  At the end of my post there will be a link to the next photographers blog...then on their blog there will be a link to the next and so on until you have viewed all 20 of us.  So...here we go with week 1!  Our theme was...  

"Morning"




Now check out  Tiffany Anderson - Katy TX Photographer  and her take on "Morning".

7 comments:

  1. Great job, Laurie! Love the mirror shot and those toes just make me want to squeeze them! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of my favorite pictures from when my (7 year old!) daughter was a toddler are some simple snapshots i took of her as she began to discover and interact with her reflection in the mirror. that first image hit my nostalgia button, and took me right back to that moment in time! i look forward to continuing this journey with you, laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the arm around the baby. Aw. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Precious capture of the older hugging the younger.

    ReplyDelete