Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

wondering what i've been up to?...


...well this is it, such a glamorous life




...but definitely has its rewarding moments



How exhausting the first few weeks of life are on a mommy.  I am constantly praying in the middle of the night when I hear that squeaky cry.  Time to get up again to feed...didn't I just do this?   I finally get him to sleep again and then I hear his diaper exploding.  After being changed he is wide awake, ready to party.  So I try feeding him again to calm him down and he ends up spitting up all over me.  That is when daddy comes to the rescue.  This is my typical night right now, and I am holding on to the fact that this is just a phase that will soon pass.  


2 comments:

  1. I miss you and I have been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know so well exactly what you're talking about and going through. Soon you'll be sitting amazed at how quickly that time passed. However, that doesn't make 2am seem like any less insane of an hour to be awake. And for whatever reason -- adding a second child seems like you might as well have added 4! But as you well know, it's SO worth it, such an amazing blessing, and this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete