Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OvErDuE

For me journaling in the form of a prayer is both relaxing and a great way to keep me focused.  If I start to pray, I often get distracted and end up thinking about a million other things.  Here is a little excerpt from my journal today:


Day 1 of being overdue.  It's hard to wait around, I get concerned about the baby.  Is it moving enough, did my water just break?, will this contraction start labor?, what if I go into labor in the middle of the night?, What are we going to do with Isaac?  


...and then i'm reminded:


For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb.  
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.  
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.  
(Psalm 139:13)


How thankful I am that You are in control, that You know the day, the hour, and are in the midst of all the details.  Thank you for this life you created and are forming.  Give me rest and peace in knowing You are in control.


My Progress:

Last night I lost my mucus plug.  However, it doesn't really mean much but at least it is progress.  If no baby by Friday I have a Ultrasound scheduled at 3pm just to check the baby out and make sure everything looks good still.  Then Monday if no baby we will talk about being induced.  Let's just pray this babe doesn't wait that long!  



PHOTOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT:


This week my assignment is "Express Yourself".   I thought what better way to express myself than to look as miserable as possible in a photo and title it "OVERDUE."   LOL




I will send a facebook message out once I head to the hospital.  After that you can follow www.schultzeetime.com for all the labor, baby momma drama.  My husband will be updating it frequently.  Love you all, thanks for all your thoughts, prayers and support!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! It is so real and lovely and anticipatory (if that's a word).

    ReplyDelete