Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project 52 Wk 52


"the end"  

I am so grateful to all of the wonderful photographers in this group who have encouraged me week after week.  I have learned so much this year from participating in this project 52 group and have loved getting to know all of you.  This project forced me to get out my camera frequently and I could not be more happy about the results.  I look back at this years photos and think, "I'm so glad I have these moments documented."  

While this is the last week of project 52, i'm so excited to be starting new photography projects in 2013!  Stay Tuned! :) 

Follow the blog circle to "the end" starting with the always amazing:  Marla Misclevitz, Simply Splendid Images - Portland, OR photographer



Favorite moments of 2012



5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet collection of photographs! I adore the ice cream sandwich photo. It has been a pleasure seeing your photographs and I very much look forward to next year with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazed at how you can see the changes in your boys - especially the little one. there are more than a few that grab my eye in their little details and expressions. many little moments. and i love that you include yourself & your husband on more than one occasion. you always fill your images with an honesty that is who you are. hoping to see your journey continue this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, what a great way to end this amazing project. These are all such special images. I just love the silhouetted one with the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how you put together a collage of photos for the last post! Since I started later than everyone else, I did not get the chance to see the earlier photos. I love the sleeping photo. And all four in the third row are so wonderful. Looking forward to getting to know you even more through your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to end! All your favs from the year! They are all wonderful, beautiful and real moments! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete