Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

a new addiction


www.pinterest.com  

it's a whole new world!  Here are some of my favs...so far:



spotted-and-hearted.html.jpg

This image has inspired me to CAMP!  I don't like to camp very much...but I have decided I am going to camp INDOORS with my boys!  make s'mores, play flashlight tag...all in the climate controlled, bug free zone of my home! :)  

home-tour-farmhouse-renovation.jpg

what a creative and fun concept!!! I have windows like this in my kitchen...i want to try doing this with!  

kd+as+cupid.jpg

hmm...how did the photographer make all those light circles?  I'm going to find out!  


oh this site has me addicted!  I LOVE creative blogs and this website leads you right to them...watch out world my creative juices are flowing!   :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment